Certain questions just keep nagging me. Instead of letting them bug me, I have decided to do the research necessary to get some answers. The questions I have and the answers I find will be added to the list below as I go.
- What are the costs of COVID lockdowns?
- How do viruses and vaccines work?
- Should there be a cap on personal wealth?
- Do you need a financial advisor to invest successfully?
- What is the best energy source?
- What does it mean to flatten the curve?
- What is the best bag for the environment?
Suggestions for what question I should look into next are welcome!